David Gunsberg is a Principal at SPP
Connect on email
Connect on LinkedIn
David Gunsberg is a Principal at SPP. He has more than 20 years experience as an executive and consultant. He has held senior roles across higher education, technology and NFP sectors. David brings expertise in strategy development, Customer experience, IT transformation, IT enablement, Project Management and Process Improvement.
- Education & Research
- Not For Profit
- Customer Driven Growth
- Data & Digital
- Strategy & Decision Making
High Impact Work
IT Roadmap development in Higher Education.
- Building out an initial business case for a step change strategic investment focussed on customer enablement.
Shared services design and implementation
- Service mapping for Higher Education support units
- Business logic and business case for shared services centre
- Operating model development and change planning
Established an IT PMO in Higher Education
- Methodology design, strategic IT planning and governance development.
- Implemented initial project review
- Reformation into new strategic portfolios of investment.
HR Operating model review for Higher Education
- co-created a new service experience with senior stakeholders and delivered streamlined services through establishment of a centralised customer facing team.
Customer acquisition strategy for major Australian Telco.
- Developed national strategy for acquisition. Additional work to operationalise and implement new channels and campaigns to realise the strategy.
- Strategic business plan for remote Indigenous community that saw a return to sustainable operations and improved housing and social services to the community.