Graeme Chipp is a Senior Advisor at SPP
Connect on email
Connect on LinkedIn
Graeme Chipp is a Senior Advisor at SPP which merged with Growth Solutions Group (GSG) in 2018, a firm he co-founded and led for 20 years.
Graeme is an acknowledged leader in the fields of growth and brand strategy, marketing, channel and organisational effectiveness. He brings a unique mix of management consulting and senior executive experience to strategy development, marketing, and organisation transformation.
His 30 plus years business experience offers a unique mix of board, strategic advisory and senior executive line and marketing roles including twelve years serving on RACV Group board.
Graeme has advised many of Australia’s leading companies across a variety of sectors including retail, leisure, apparel, grocery, food, wine, tourism, home and garden, health and financial services.
He is a Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute, co-author of the book, Marketing in the Boardroom and in 2007 was awarded CPM Marketer of the year.
- Financial Services
- Customer Driven Growth
- Strategy & Decision Making
High Impact Work
Retail: Customer led transformation of major retailers
- Established ongoing customer insights program.
- Worked with senior team to re-position branded offer and deliver key operations priorities.
- Over 100 transformation initiatives, re-focused on 5 key priorities with business targets achieved.
Consumer Goods: Brand and Product portfolio and channel performance growth
- Assessed market performance and recommended investment priorities for NPD and existing brands/products.
- Implemented decision framework for managing product lifecycle for optimum profit performance.
Health/Brand: Creation and launch of new brand
- Assessed current brand performance of multi-brand portfolio.
- Recommended brand strategy, launch plan and investment required.
- Board sign off and 5 market share point gain achieved 12 months post implementation.
Wine Industry: Brand and growth strategy
- Worked with peak body to assess and agree re-positioning for Australian wine across 15 international markets.
- New positioning signed off across industry. Go to market support designed and delivered.