Gustaf Sorman-Nilsson is a Consultant at SPP
Connect on email
Gustaf Sorman-Nilsson is a Consultant at SPP who assists organisations design and deliver strategies. Gustaf has deep expertise in developing operational plans and leading their implementation in higher education.
Prior to joining SPP, Gustaf spent more than ten years working in strategy and operational roles in professional services, the not-for-profit sector as well as the Australian and Swedish higher education institutions.
- Education & Research
- Not For Profit
- Capital Planning & Precincts
- Strategy & Decision Making
High Impact Work
- Business and operating models for a new health innovation partnership – Go8 University: Co-created the business and operating models for a new health innovation partnership between a Go8 university and two health care providers.
- Online education framework – Go8 University: Led the co-creation of a pedagogic values framework for online education to maintain teaching excellence during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Funding application – International University: Delivered a successful $80 million funding request from a local philanthropic trust. This was the largest ever donation received by the higher education provider.
- Education program design and delivery – International University: Led the design and delivery of an education initiative to upskill students’ technology capabilities and to establish long-term relationships with global and national technology companies.
- Policy proposal – Go8 University: Supported the delivery of a new policy proposal for a government funded partnership between two NSW universities for a new innovation and technology precinct.
- Academic operating model for a new university campus – Go8 University: Supported the design of a new academic operating model for a new university campus. Led multiple workstreams and planned consultation workshops.