Neil Frankland is a Senior Engagement Manager at SPP
Connect on email
Connect on LinkedIn
Neil Frankland is a Senior Engagement Manager at SPP. He has over 20 years of experience in the delivery of transformational change within the Financial Services industry. Neil brings expertise in Strategy Development, Organisational Design and Business Integration, Business Case Development, Program Management, Process Improvement, Technology Enablement and Data Management and Improvement. Neil has 10+ years experience in delivering Salesforce based solutions.
- Education & Research
- Financial Services
- Customer Driven Growth
- Data & Digital
- Strategy & Decision Making
High Impact Work
Business Integration (Financial Services)
- Program Managed the integration of Sales and Marketing functions following the acquisition of a major Financial Services organisation. Successfully delivered a new org structure, standardised business processes, a Salesforce based CRM and a single view of adviser data across both entities.
Sales Transformation (Financial Services)
- Led a Sales Transformation Program launching a new sales methodology and redesigning roles, accountabilities and ways of working. Deployed a sales analytics solution offering up-to-date information to the sales team.
Deployment Strategy / Data Migration Approach (Financial Services)
- Developed a deployment strategy for a Financial Services Organisation that was looking to roll out a best of breed technology solution. Enabled the migration of data at scale from multiple Custom CRMs and financial planning tools.
Joint Venture Strategy / Business Case (Financial Services / Govt)
- Worked with a major bank and government funded service provider to evaluate opportunities to partner via a joint venture. Developed a business case for the establishment of this new venture.
Process Harrmonisation (Education)
- Undertook a current state assessment and developed a roadmap and approach for the centralisation and harmonisation of admissions processes for a major Australian University.
Vendor Assessment (Education)
- Undertook an independent review of Vendor RFP responses for a Workforce Management System for an Education Provider.