Roger is a Senior Engagement Manager at SPP
Connect on email
Connect on LinkedIn
Roger is a Senior Engagement Manager at SPP with over 20 years’ experience as a senior strategy consultant and executive line manager at major financial services businesses.
- Education & Research
- Financial Services
- Customer Driven Growth
- Data & Digital
- Strategy & Decision Making
High Impact Work
- Identified, quantified and prioritised core business expansion opportunities for a major supermarket chain resulting in significant M&A activity and an accelerated revenue growth trajectory.
Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Advised a leading services business on end-to-end transformation of digital operations. Improved critical customer experiences, digitised core products and services, re-platformed systems and implemented a new operating model.
Payments Innovation and Commercialisation
- Led a major bank through disruption of the payments industry, including strategy refresh for domestic and international payments and commercialisation roadmap for real-time payments (NPP).
Market Entry Strategy
- A major bank identified self-managed superannuation as a strategic growth imperative. Worked with multiple stakeholders to develop customer and product strategy and a holistic take to market under a new brand.
- Developed a turnaround strategy for home lending for a leading financial services business leading to simplification and repositioning of core product offers, investment in new digital capabilities and back-office redesign.
- Supported digital-led re-invention of a physical retail distribution network. Used process re-engineering, continuous improvement, data analytics, deep-dives and automation to lift customer satisfaction and improve in-store and network performance.