Tim is an Engagement Manager at SPP
Connect on email
Connect on LinkedIn
Tim is a strategic consulting professional with broad experience supporting executive leadership teams in business strategy, investment decision making and performance improvement. Tim brings a consultative and evidence-based approach to develop innovative solutions which drive business performance.
- Education & Research
- Strategy & Decision Making
High Impact Work
- Asia Pacific Business Strategy – Infrastructure Advisory Firm: Engaged by the Australian Board to collaboratively develop the firm’s 3-year strategic plan with the goal of building more resilient revenue streams and strategically targeting market growth opportunities. Facilitated the Regional Board strategic planning process creating the firm-wide ‘Strategy on a Page’ and developing a market opportunities and investment prioritisation framework.
- Employment Precinct Scoping Study – Vic Government: Developed a study that defined an industry focus, education model and go-to-market strategy for the Fishermans Bend Employment Precinct to foster innovation and collaboration between industry and universities and support investment and employment generation
- Strategic Plan – Government Tourism Agency: Prepared the strategic insights deck for a state tourism marketing organisation to support the development of their initial strategy. Conducted detailed data analysis of market segments, competitor performance, growth trends and the identification of target segments. Supported the organisation to develop their strategic plan and presentation for board approval.
- Industry Innovation Precinct Strategy – G08 University: Collaborative development of a long-term strategy and business case for the development of an integrated University-Industry Enterprise precinct bordering campus. Engaged with University senior executives to articulate the available opportunity and identify existing challenges. The business case involved benchmarking, designing and testing and a unique joint investment and development model to realise the project potential.